Buy Online Products – Government e-Market Place (GeM)
GeM is a short form of one stop Government e-Market Place hosted by DGS&D where common user goods and services can be procured.
GeM is dynamic, self sustaining and user friendly portal for making procurement by Government officers.
Public procurement forms a very important part of Government activity and reform in Public Procurement is one of the top priorities of the present Government.
Government e-Marketplace (GeM – gem.gov.in) is a very bold step of the Government with the aim to transform the way in which procurement of goods and services is done by the Government Ministries and Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and other apex autonomous bodies of the Central Government.
Click Below Link
Buy Online Products – GeM Website
Seller – GeM Seller Registration
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
|Rich listing of products for individual categories of Goods/Services||Direct access to all Government departments.|
|Search, Compare, Select and Buy facility||One stop shop for marketing with minimal efforts.|
|Buying Goods and Services online, as and when required.||One stop shop for bids / reverse auction on products / services|
|Transparent and ease of buying||New Product Suggestion facility available to Sellers|
|Continuous vendor rating system||Dynamic pricing: Price can be changed based on market conditions|
|User-friendly dash board for Buying and monitoring supplies and payments||Seller friendly dashboard for selling and monitoring of supplies and payments|
|Easy Return policy||Consistent and uniform purchase procedures|
- Listing of products for individual, prescribed categories of Goods/ Services of common use
- Look, estimate, compare and buying facility on dynamic pricing basis.
- Market place buying of majority of common User Items.
- Buying Goods and Services online, as and when required.
- Single window system for aggregating demands and ordering
- Transparency and ease of buying
- Useful for low value buying and also for bulk buying at competitive price using Reverse Auction/ e-bidding.
- Continuous vendor rating system.
- User friendly dash board for buying and monitoring supplies and payments
- Return policy